Nov 15, 2021
What better way to start the week right but to share golden ways
to grow better crops and make more money for our farms. Better
decisions always lead to better yields over time. We are looking
forward to you having a really productive week ahead.
This episode is another special one as Andy, a grower from
Northeast Iowa, shares a lot of his stories on his journey to
having better yields even with a little uncertainty while beginning
to take the better route. But he knew he needs to try something
different and that’s when the A Better Way to Farm team helped him
This episode is pretty interesting so listen well so that like
Andy, we can find our way to having more money to spare for our
farms. For all we know, a guided system may be all we need to grow
our farms in a more efficient and effective manner. So tune in, and
let's get right to it! 😉 😉
Episode 77 Highlights
- 02:50 Let’s picture Andy’s farm before meeting
the A Better Way to Farm team 😊
- 03:55 It’s a wonder what their starter purpose
is for the micronutrients they lack then ❔❔
- 04:42 …and then he met someone from the team!
- 06:40 Scepticism? Oh yeah!
- 07:10 Guess what Andy discovered and realized
for himself after ß
- 08:10 So, here’s the importance of being able
to network within Pro Ag ✅
- 10:05 From being sceptical to being a firm
believer of change, how so?
- 11:54 As for the ROI…. Was it a + or a –
- 12:20 Another upside to the Pro Ag program
- 12:54 The role of soil tests on Andy’s
fertility package altogether 👈
- 14:23 How did 2020 go from there?
- 15:17 Being able to change the fertility
program based on the weather or season? A-Okay!
- 18:27 From 2018 to today, here’s what Andy has
freed up of, just by following a system ß
- 19:42 Speaking of options – hear from Tyler
the other options you may have 👂
- 20:46 An opportunity that unfolded right
before the very eyes of Andy 👌
- 22:30 It's more about motivation and
encouragement, so why not?!
- 23:17 Here is Andy’s recommendation for y’all
- 24:35 Want to know the coolest part of these
trainings? Tyler revealed it here 👈
- 25:40 A lesson or two from Andy 💡
- 28:18 Drop us a comment! Like and share this
podcast and our
FB Page to others. Thank you!
Thank you for joining us on today’s episode. If you’ve enjoyed
listening to this episode, follow us, tune in and share the good
news of A Better Way to Farm
Podcast 😉 😉 😉
Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-better-way-to-farm-podcast/id1458253683
Listen Notes https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/a-better-way-to-farm-podcast-karen-fitch-zBkIrVpOwMv/
SUBSCRIBE to ensure you’ll never miss an episode! 😉
Would you like to send us a question for this podcast?
Sound out through the comments section!
Meet A Better Way to Farm 💚
We’re a multi-generational family business based in Iowa working
with farmers across the US. We take a hands-on approach using in
depth soil testing, making recommendations down to ounces per acre
of micronutrients. 💰 💰 💰
Doing this helps our clients to become more profitable. If this
is something your family would be open to, then let’s talk. ➡
➡ ☎️ ☎️
Power starts with knowledge. For more golden nuggets, follow us
Happy listening! We’ll see you at the next one! 😉
Missed the previous episode? Here you go:
How a Farmer From Michigan Implemented Changes That Improved Their
Crops and Increased Their Profits Ep76